Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's all gone a bit quiet on the forum about the "promises" of a sudden end to the delivery problems on or before the 14th March.
Has anybody actually heard of transporter loads of Captur's turning up or is it another delaying tactic by the very competent Renault Uk motor company.
I have been told that Eddie Stobbart is coming to the rescue of us eagerly awaiting Captur customers, although it's likely that my sales rep. speaks with forked tongue.
Keep us informed if you have any news.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good news, when did you order it and what part of the country are you from ?
Very jealous !!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fastest order that I have heard of. What part of the country are you from.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered my car in November still waiting been told looking at april not happy so if there saying march dont hold out much hope .

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sad, but you have to give them some grief. If you just sit back and wait, they will be more than happy. Complain, mither and argue your case.

·
Super Moderator
2,447 Posts
Ordered mine on 27th Feb; one week later was phoned with estimated delivery date of 15th july !!! 20 weeks for a Renault; unbelievable, trouble is I can't see anything I'd rather have for a similar price.

Still, only 18 more weeks to go.....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just rang the dealer to say i have the v5 through confirming i can put the original plates back on the car im chopping in and he asked when i want to do the switch over... so is it there?... yes its here waiting! So getting it next sat now as work dictates which is a shame but at least its in the county now!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts