Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I want to know realistically when I will get my New Renault Captur 1.3 Iconic automatic car in Glacier white metallic order from Renault Bristol Street Motors Nottingham UK on 16/11/21to the dealership from the Renault Factory in Spain?

·
Registered
Mk II 2020 Iconic TCE 130 (Iron Blue/Diamond Black)
3 Posts
I doubt if anyone on the forums is going to be able to answer that. Unless your asking others what delays they’ve had when ordering new vehicles you’ll need to ask Bristol St Nottingham.

·
Super Moderator
3,013 Posts
This is an "unofficial" forum that is not supported in any way by Renault UK or Renault-Nissan in France (or anywhere else).
There used to be at least one Renault salesperson on here who may have been abe to give you an answer; your first port of call should be the company with whom you placed the order. It is possible that you could contact Renault UK direct and see what they have to say, for they should certianly know when the order was palced with them, to order onwards from the factory, and if a build date has been allocated then they may be prepared to reveal it to you.

In my case back in 2014, my car was ordered through an organisation that had an arrangement with a large leasing company; the order was placed with Renault UK about a week later and I was subsequently given an approximate waiting time in weeks. The organisation that I was dealing with (and to whom I paid my depoist) updated me every few weeks on progress.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts