Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has anyone had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it please??! This morning I need to get to an interview almost 100 miles away and my media nav has decided that it now cannot find a route, anywhere 馃槩. It was fine yesterday but this morning it won't even go to the next street. I've pressed everything I can find lol but although all the screens look normal, it comes up with that message every time. Thank you!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There it see the maps?
Do you get position on map where you are?
Which year is your car?
What version is your MediaNav?

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A705FN folosind Tapatalk
Hi, the map is there and I can see my car happily trundling along it, (oh is driving!), its a 2020 and not sure of version sorry, how do I find that out?

Registered
There you have in Navi a page to see satelites found and connected. That I think is important for you now.
But I can't understand you when you say that can't find next street. This must work I think even offline as long the map is enabled.
You have pictures example attached.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There you have in Navi a page to see satelites found and connected. That I think is important for you now.
But I can't understand you when you say that can't find next street. This must work I think even offline as long the map is enabled.
You have pictures example attached.

Thank you, I'll have a look after this interview day is over 馃榿! I got here, that's the main thing 馃榿!! But thanks again, I'll have a look at those and see what it shows.

Registered
I don't know from where is getting this philosopy with reset forced of unit to restore settings or disconnect battery.
Doesn't have any logic from electronics point of view battery disconnections for reset something.
And MediaNav have button for Reset to factory settings for user. And if you want restart no need press 5 times, just keep pressed few seconds power button. And even this no need while the system is posible shut down taking out the key normal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.