Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Would anyone be able to help me or point me in right direction with the below issue? I have been experiencing the issue of my MediaNav on my 66plate, where by it will randomly restart itself and then prompts you to enter the security key to gain access- this has been happending of the course of a couple of months.

However, the whole MediaNav now has completly stopped working (happened a few days ago) whereas you cannot power it on at all and just sits with a blank screen. Have replaced the fuse but to no prevail.
Does anybody have an ideas?

Appreciate the help.
Thanls,

·
Registered
700 Posts
I would be suspecting a problem with the "permanent live" connection at the back of the unit. Could be something as simple as a bad connection. Hope you are that lucky.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hi all,
Would anyone be able to help me or point me in right direction with the below issue? I have been experiencing the issue of my MediaNav on my 66plate, where by it will randomly restart itself and then prompts you to enter the security key to gain access- this has been happending of the course of a couple of months.

However, the whole MediaNav now has completly stopped working (happened a few days ago) whereas you cannot power it on at all and just sits with a blank screen. Have replaced the fuse but to no prevail.
Does anybody have an ideas?

Appreciate the help.
Thanls,
Hi Like two dogs suggested suspect "live Power" 12v lost suggest taking unit out and wiggling the connections other than that the unit could be toast I'm afraid.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts