Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to switch off the radio in Medianav other than switching the whole thing off.The only way I seem to be able to stop the radio playing and keep Mediavav switched on is to press the Media button and then pause any memory stick music that is playing! Then of course the next time you fire up on comes the media music.I feel sure I must be missing something but I can't see what!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
On my R-Link, if you simultaneously press the volume up / down buttons on the steering wheel stalk, it turns off any music playing ie radio, usb, bluetooth, leaving the r-link on. Maybe Media Nav finctions the same?

·
Registered
236 Posts
It should be the same as this type of steering column stalk and mute facilityhave been present on Renault cars for eons and are therefore independent of the multimedia system.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
84 Posts
We've had to turn the Traffic Announcements off as they are coming over at such a volume they are deafening, I'm sure they were not as loud when we got the car in October. I can find no volume adjustment for the announcements and I wonder if this is under the control of the broadcasters (BBC). Other cars we've had; Clios, Modus, Scenic did put the announcements out at a higher volume, but not excessively.

·
Registered
924 Posts
JohnChambers,you have to adjust the volume of the announcements when they are happening. Use the volume controls to do this. I too have not found another way of adjusting the volume of TAs. There is not any adjustment elsewhere even in the individual speaker adjustment section.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. Problem solved. It is lifting the steering columns simultaneously that switches off any music playing. Not something I would ever have thought of trying. Thank god for the forum !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts