Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

Does anyone has expirience with low Microphone volume on bluetooth handsfree? When I speak, other side is telling me that they don't hear me loud enough.

Also, when i start my car, I always have to turn volume to max (for bluetooth volume) - it does not remember setting. And sometimes, even the volume is on max, I don't hear very well - it is to quiet.

My opinion that both (mic & volume) should be louder.

Maybe, this can be set with service computer?

Tnx

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes just dreadful. I an told there's nothing you can do. The mic is a built into the media nav facia and can't be replaced without changing the whole double din and looms. About £500

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hello!

Does anyone has expirience with low Microphone volume on bluetooth handsfree? When I speak, other side is telling me that they don't hear me loud enough.

Also, when i start my car, I always have to turn volume to max (for bluetooth volume) - it does not remember setting. And sometimes, even the volume is on max, I don't hear very well - it is to quiet.

My opinion that both (mic & volume) should be louder.

Maybe, this can be set with service computer?

Tnx
Hi loop12
Im afraid that this is a well known issue with the very poor captur medi nav unit
The only alternative is to replace with a different brand of unit which can be found online but it is expensive and can void warranty from Renault depending on age of car if still under warranty.
hope this helps
Stay Safe People

Mic and speaker are woeful. Numerous posts over the years on this subject

1 - 3 of 3 Posts