Renault Captur Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
As per private message, it was a woman in Renault customer services who contacted me once I'd tweeted a photo of the problem.They then authorised a new stereo to be fitted by MEMSIE GARAGE, FRASERBURGH.
So there is a history of them authorising new stereos, you just need to push them.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I found some email correspondence between me and Renault customer services.It was HOLLY there that helped me get a new stereo.
This was on or around the 8th of September.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Add this to the list of possible Captur faults.The black coating comes off the Medianav buttons.
As you can see, it's 'bubbling up' from underneath and there are no scratches surrounding the damage to suggest it's fingernail damage etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2018 Captur and the paint is coming off the windscreen de mister button and the AC control button. Mine is a motability car and this needs sorting as it’s still under lease. How do I go about getting this matter rectified

·
Registered
207 Posts
I would speak to the leasing company first. If they can't help call Renault Customer Service. Tell them it is a known issue on this forum. Social media is an effective, if last, resort.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts