Renault Captur Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have also for sell few complet new MediaNav with DAB with display Dacia and few photos of these are down.
Units are compatible with:
  • Dacia Duster/Logan/Sandero/Doker/Lodgy
  • Renault Captur/Kwid/Trafic/Master
  • Opel & Vauxhall Vivaro/Movano
  • Lada X-Ray

Units have maps full Europe 2019.Q4 and activated Android Auto, CarPlay, SIRI and rear camera.
Additional I can activate video player in Media.

View attachment 551 View attachment 552 View attachment 553 View attachment 554 View attachment 555 View attachment 556
Hi. I am interested in the media evolution 2 with AA for my Renault Captur. Do you still have any available?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have also for sell few complet new MediaNav with DAB with display Dacia and few photos of these are down.
  • Lada X-Ray

Units have maps full Europe 2019.Q4 and activated Android Auto, CarPlay, SIRI and rear camera.

View attachment 551 View attachment 552 View attachment 553 View attachment 554 View attachment 555 View attachment 556
[/QUOTE
  • Lada X-Ray

View attachment 551 View attachment 552
  • Lada X-Ray

I know this was a while ago but do you have any left I'm after one for my 2017 Renault trafic

·
Registered
2 Posts
Maybe I can find one.
About what you are interested?

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A705FN folosind Tapatalk
Thanks for reply I'm after the medianav mn3 evolution 2.0 with android auto and DAB to put into my 2017 renault trafic which currently has the medianav evolution.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I bought a Renault captur 2015 and unfortunately I don't have android auto on board.

I'd like to know if you can help me with a possible solution.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts