Renault Captur Forums banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I'm planning to replace the old car audio (which is not MediaNav) to MediaNav Evo2. The car is Dacia Duster 2016, not Renault Captur. Can you please PM me with availability and cost? I'm in Ireland. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Neek.
I have a Clio iv (4) 2014 with standard medianav and would like new medianav evolution 2 (mn3?) with Android auto etc. Do you have one for sale that is direct fit into my clio. I am in the UK. How much including shipping/postage.
Thanks
Tim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi NeeK,
I have a Clio IV 2014 with MediaNav1 and I am interested in MN3 Evolution 2 with Apple Car Play and Android Auto without DAB. I am located in Serbia, could you contact me for more details about price and shipping. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have also for sell few complet new MediaNav with DAB with display Dacia and few photos of these are down.
Units are compatible with:
  • Dacia Duster/Logan/Sandero/Doker/Lodgy
  • Renault Captur/Kwid/Trafic/Master
  • Opel & Vauxhall Vivaro/Movano
  • Lada X-Ray

Units have maps full Europe 2019.Q4 and activated Android Auto, CarPlay, SIRI and rear camera.
Additional I can activate video player in Media.

View attachment 551 View attachment 552 View attachment 553 View attachment 554 View attachment 555 View attachment 556
Hi can you still source these with CarPlay

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi @NeeK ,
I have a Captur 2015 with MediaNav1 and I am interested in MN3 Evolution 2 with Apple Car Play and Android Auto without DAB. I am new to the forum so cannot PM but could you PM me please?

41 - 56 of 56 Posts