Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am new to the site and have just bought a new Renault captur. Its the first time I have had a multimedia system in my car so I would love a little bit of advice if possible. Is it possible to download celebrity voices for the sat nav, if so what type of files are they and where is it possible to get them. Thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Welcome to the forum Gillmoss2000. Do you have the r link system or the medianav one. I have the medianav and like any thing there will be ways to add other voices other than the official ones. Have a look through the forum threads to see if anyone else has the answer to your question. Good luck.
mefdrman_56

·
Registered
87 Posts
You can buy and install menavrus software for medianav and after that you can gain access to medianav file system via TotalCommander and replace voice files inside. also you can update maps without any external tools just downloading map files from Internet (I have installed iGo maps Q3 2013 - the latest accessible)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Regarding this topic, i have, lets say similar question. Is it possible to add F1 engine sound to medianavlike it is possible for R link?
thanx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts