Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got our Captur going back to the dealership tomorrow to have the media nav issues looked at...

It keeps crashing, freezing up and showing a variety of error codes.....Crashed 6 times in 30mins on one drive....
Has anyone else had issues with theirs ?

Capture 1.5 DCi in Tahoe Blue with Black Roof.

·
Registered
921 Posts

So far fortunately not
Really Sorry you have had these problems

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These things happen, sure it'll get sorted in the end.Love everything else about the car .

·
Registered
921 Posts
dvbg27 said:
These things happen, sure it'll get sorted in the end.Love everything else about the car .

Your quite right these things do happen
And like you I really like everything about my Captur

What colour do you have ?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Good attitude dvbg27! Not fine having your problem...but it's technology and doesn't always work the way it should. .
I like your approach to the matter and I'm sure it will get fixed. It may mean a new unit ...Fingers crossed for you that it's not!
Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If it it a new unit hopefully it'll covered under the warranty...Don't fancy having to pay out for a new one.We'll see tomorrow, at least the wife is getting a courtesy car whilst ours is being seen too.

Ours is Tahoe Blue with Black Roof and Black/Silver Alloys.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Under warranty...of course!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Car went in Yesterday, and was back home by the afternoon, Just required a software update apparently...Gonna take it for a bit of a drive later so will see if it plays up.....we shall see...

·
Registered
180 Posts
hoorar! hope all is well, i havent done my software update yet (had car for a week now) it all seems to be working fine so dont want to mess with it

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can report that after a 200mile round trip everything is hunky dory. Used the Radio, Sat Nav and our music off a USB Stick, with absolutely no problems at all.....Very happy, our car is now 110% perfect. Great service from our local Renault ddealer too.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Good news...I"m pleased it"s worked out fine!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts