Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I receive call frommy contact, there is a message on Media Nav, that it is unknown person.But this persons name is in Media Nav phone book list.What can Ido?

·
Registered
824 Posts
JohnChambers said:
I can't get my phone book on MediaNav, I am wondering if my phone is incompatible.
Neither can I.........Renaults advice is save up for a new phone (mine is quite old
).......better still I will use my Amazon vouchers to get one!!

Medianav recognises my phone and it appears on the Device List but when I try to access it it just asks me do I want to delete it.Renault say my phone is out of date......got to agree with them tbh!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Can't answer the first query about listing the caller (when they are on the medianav list); no one has called me when I am in the car (Billy No Mates
). However, the second question on phone book linking; When you couple your phone using blue tooth, the medianav sends a request to your phone for permission to download your phonebook. You have to go onto your phone and give the medianav permission. A screen SHOULD come up on your phone asking to give permission. If you ignore it, then the phonebook will NOT be downloaded to your medianav.
Added after initial post:
If you have already paired your phone with the medianav, then you will need to delete the pairing on both your phone and the medianav system, that is start from scratch. It should then start the pairing procedure and take you through to the phonebook download permission. You will only have to do this the once, by the way.

Edited by: crossbow

1 - 6 of 6 Posts