Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help I have pared my Sony Ericsson xperia 10 with Medianav but contacts have not transferred.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry got an S3 here too, but when it first connected, it said on the phone "<Device. wants to access your contacts and details, Y/N" or something like that, with an option to "don't ask again". If I had selected don't ask again and then "N", than I suppose I'd never get contacts on the medianav.

Did you see anything like that on your phone the first time? Perhaps deleting the pairing and trying again to see if it does it?

·
Registered
921 Posts
have any transferred ?Have you checked the dropdown menu ?

I paired my b'll BlackBerry z10 without any problems

Maybe try getting someone to phone you while in the car see if that works

Lyn

·
Registered
924 Posts
You need to check you phone as it is being paired. You phone may well ask you to put in the Bluetooth code. This is a security check to ensure that your contacts do not get copied from your phone without your permission.
So delete the faulty pairing, and start again. Then use the Bluetooth system to pair with the car. Take a look at your phone during the pairing process and enter the pairing code. Once paired the phone will download your contacts to the car.

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
215 Posts
my LG G2 smartphone had no probs linking but thats expected as it is an lg touchscreen panel in the captur

been having some fun using the phones infra red remote option , i paired it with the canteen tv allowing me total control of the tv by using my phone
just waited till someone changed the channel with the proper remote and i would change it back using my phone
there were some confused workmates checking the batteries and scratching their heads wondering what the **** was happening
Edited by: GORDONR

·
Registered
924 Posts
GORDONR said:
been having some fun using the phones infra red remote option , i paired it with the canteen tv allowing me total control of the tv by using my phone

1 - 10 of 10 Posts