Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you can help ,bit of a dinosaur.Wife picked up her new Captur(very nice)but i seem to be having a bit trouble connecting her other love ,her iphone 3g (yes the old one) to the bluetooth,it doesnt seem to find it and when i tried it on my phone it found it but couldnt see the contacts.Any help would be great thanks.One more thing how do i download the neccesary for the satnav to accept postcodes,Cheers

·
Registered
355 Posts
you have to pair them up. Turn blue tooth on on the phone Look for the option under phones on the car, then select pairing, then accept pairing option. But beware, the car uses quite a lot of data. I can't see an advantage in it unless you use the phone loads, but risk getting caught using the phone while driving.

·
Registered
924 Posts
saintydad said:
....One more thing how do i download the neccesary for the satnav to accept postcodes,Cheers
There is plenty of advice on this. Just search the forum.

·
Registered
921 Posts
saintydad said:
Hope you can help ,bit of a dinosaur.Wife picked up her new Captur(very nice)but i seem to be having a bit trouble connecting her other love ,her iphone 3g (yes the old one) to the bluetooth,it doesnt seem to find it and when i tried it on my phone it found it but couldnt see the contacts.Any help would be great thanks.One more thing how do i download the neccesary for the satnav to accept postcodes,Cheers

Your contacts need to be saved on your phone and SIM

Postcodes need to uploaded on a configured usb stick log onto renault toolbox on your computer and follow all instructions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts