Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

i am currently driving acapture as a company car and i am impressed. However over the weekend the medinav has frozen - nothing will work , sat nav radio phone etc

It keeps turning itself off after 60 seconds like it is rebooting itself

Is there anything i can do or is it a trip to the dealers ?

thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
There's two fuseboxes I think. One in the engine, and one in the glovebox. You probably need the one in the glovebox.

Inside the glovebox, there's a panel to one side, which pulls off. The tweezers used to remove fuses is attached to the back of the panel.

As to which fuse to pull, you'd need to consult the manual.

·
Registered
127 Posts
jcwall55 said:
Hello

i am currently driving acapture as a company car and i am impressed. However over the weekend the medinav has frozen - nothing will work , sat nav radio phone etc

It keeps turning itself off after 60 seconds like it is rebooting itself

Is there anything i can do or is it a trip to the dealers ?

thanks

hijc
my one start in the same way with the same problem and because i didnt go to my dealer the same day 3 days later my medianav died and now i have only a screen with renault logo and waiting to see what they will decide to do about it
.my advice is go to them

michaella

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks
i did try the fuse removal but the actual screen wont respond to touch so cannot do anything- phoned the dealer yesterday and have appt booked

thanks for all your help though

·
Registered
924 Posts
dantoo said:
Tyrfelin said:
At present out so can't check but you can download the handbook. It'll be in that!
funny place to keep a fuse....

Don't you use the staples as fuses? Is that what Tyrfelin is getting at?

Mind you downloaded handbooks don't have many staples.

Edited by: crossbow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts