Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I remind all the members who have not added themselves to the map that it would be lovely to see their ID pins added

·
Registered
924 Posts
Whilst I don't mind people, on a public forum, knowingmy general location, ie. my avatar notes. I am VERY reluctant to show my exact location. Putting down some fictional location would be counter to the intention of the OP.

·
Registered
34 Posts
The map allows you to place yourself wherever you like, specific or general, the choice is yours. It's good to see a rough overview of where all the captures are, there seems to be some specific 'areas' at the moment.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I think nearest major town would do.

·
Super Moderator
2,687 Posts
crossbow said:
Whilst I don't mind people, on a public forum, knowingmy general location, ie. my avatar notes. I am VERY reluctant to show my exact location. Putting down some fictional location would be counter to the intention of the OP.
I've put myself in the local hospital (as it's only just down the road from my home)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Where is the for mentionedmap ??

·
Registered
924 Posts
IvorETower said:
crossbow said:
I've put myself in the local hospital (as it's only just down the road from my home)
"Local Hospital", now there's a thought. My "home" location on my satnavs has always been the local police station. That way if the satnav (or now the car) is stolen, the thieves will not know my true location, and if they are dumb enough, they might even turn up outside the local cop shop.

My be I will do that. The group headquarters of the Constabulary is not too far away.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I can keep my addy secret as I am shown in elm park not bad I suppose about 30 miles away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts