·
Registered
428 Posts
Never heard of it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its some kind of software that u can use intead of the medianav it includes everything can even change themes and watch videos its just 40 euros lol

·
Registered
428 Posts
Worth taking a look at.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have this firmware installed in my MediaNAV device.
Updating maps for navigation for free (from torrents) - good effort for this software - but requeres some knowlege about how to computer and navigation works (like using total commander for copying files to internal MediaNav storage and placing to correct directory)
Also there is ability to use rear camera (not sure if i need it) and also ability to use third-party navigation software - like Navitel...
but no WAZE for this device :( :(

Edited by: Telmah

·
Registered
19 Posts
Posted On The Menavrus Site:-
Dear users of Menavrus, recently we have received a claim from iGO that the software would be illegal. Although we have thoroughly discussed this with our (ICT) lawyers and simply offer an add-on to the software without infringing or using 3rd party code, we want to take the claim seriously and fix it with NNG.

We don't know when and if Menavrus will return, but hope to be of service in the near future, albeit for the wonderful community and themes for your MediaNAV.

Says it all

·
Registered
27 Posts
NNG are a leading developer of navigation solutions they are probably claiming breach of copyright they have major customers worldwide

1 - 18 of 18 Posts