Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else been quoted mid-march for delivery of their captur? If so have you heard anything from the dealer about it being made, leaving factory, arriving in the uk etc etc?
Conscious that a lot of people seem to be given dates which then change and wondering if I should start getting worried yet?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Your dealer should be able to give you a manufacture date... Here in Poland I got that and a vin number to track it as well as a delivery week. It's usually two to three weeks delivery after manufacture...
The dealers here certainly keep an eye on it and track its progress...but it looks a lot slacker in the UK...and is left 'to chance'.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've been quoted March 26th but told that it could 'come forward' - which sounds unlikely to me. I think they say that to keep you hoping!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered middle of january and was quoted mid march. Last time i spoke to the dealer he said it was probably going to be end of march now. They started building mine on the 26th of Feb. Would expect yours might be on the same batch?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Georgiegirl your dealer should have call to tell u about your order
why u dont go down to your dealer and ask him about your order status because i know from my dealer that they receive update in their system everytime is a change.

·
Registered
209 Posts
We have ordered an "off the shelf" car in all black and have been told there are shipments of Capturs due to arrive in the UK on March 17 and 18 so it does seem like a boat load is due in. Our salesman was even able to distinguish the various colours of the cars and how many of each are due in so it does seem as if this is a confirmed shipment otherwise I don't think they would have that level of detail. Edited by: Perusal

·
Registered
59 Posts
Perhaps we've been lucky but everything has gone to schedule with our order. We placed our order 30th Nov and were told mid Feb delivery. It arrived on time and we collect tomorrow complete with its 14 plate.

·
Registered
127 Posts
i was expecting my car on 19/20 of march but i had a call 5 min ago saying that my car is in UK and i should have the car some day next week
.Enfield branch of Renault UK they do their job properly

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Michaella, and that's the sign of a good dealer...who cares about their customer ...Not long now!! ENJOY!!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
308 Posts
19max10 said:
Perhaps we've been lucky but everything has gone to schedule with our order. We placed our order 30th Nov and were told mid Feb delivery. It arrived on time and we collect tomorrow complete with its 14 plate.

Good timing
as when you come to trade in a 14 plate is worth more than a 63 ...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys. Have just asked my dealer for another update. Fingers crossed I am in the mid march shipment - ordered pre Christmas!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
19max10 enjoy tomorrow!! Georgiegirl..not too long to go...keeping my fingers crossed for you as well!!!!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Picked ours up Today at 09.00....as it was already in stock.....apparently some peeps were promised cars today ,only to be told cars had not arrived,some problem with transport company going under....

Must admit after seeing NO Capturs on road ,we saw 4 on Journey from liverpool

·
Registered
127 Posts
helart said:
Picked ours up Today at 09.00....as it was already in stock.....apparently some peeps were promised cars today ,only to be told cars had not arrived,some problem with transport company going under....

Must admit after seeing NO Capturs on road ,we saw 4 on Journey from liverpool

Enjoy your car!!!!!!
Helart i didnt see any on the roads of Enfield until 3 days ago when i saw 5 of them in a matter of 3 hours

1 - 20 of 50 Posts