Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a Captur on lease for delivery 1st week September.

Various issues with Leasing Gorilla the lease company.

Then Renault advise "minor damage" on the way to dealer.

Car needs weather seal - with a ONE MONTH delivery time.

So I have no car and both leasing gorilla and renault refuse a complimentary courtesy car.

Feeling really pi##ed off having chosen these two useless companies.

·
Super Moderator
2,517 Posts
Sorry to hear of your woes. Renault use a transport company so you cannot blame them for damage incurred on delivery to dealer, however unfortunate this may be.

What is "weather seal" and why does it have a one-month delivery time? Is this a spare part that is required following the damage?

FWIW I have bought 2 new Renaults in my lifetime and have had delivery issues on both occasions - enough to almost certainly put me off buying another new Renault, should I ever be in the position to buy new again. In the first case, the dealer hired a loan car for me to use whilst I waited for my Scenic to be delivered and in the second case, I was stuck for a couple of weeks when Renault seemed unable to move the car from their Southampton import centre top the dealership for no apparent reason.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I suspect that the other party,having not upheld their part of the contract,have rendered it invalid. Check with trading standards or Goverment guidelines on leasing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts