Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have a 65 plate 0.9tce.
The car is registering that one of the rear seat belts is faster, they all fasten fine and it registers as 3 fasted when they are all fasted, but just a bit annoying when I start it and it shows that one is fastened? Any ideas..

Another one is the press & hold tyre thing? Is that meant to stay on all time?

Do all capturs have the outdoor temp available? Mine doesn't haha

Thank you

Registered
Each seat belt has a microswitch (electrical contact) inside, and a connector for all three to the wiring loom under the seat. Probably one of these is defective. It shouldn't be difficult to find the faulty seat belt if you connect and disconnect each one, one at a time.
The "set tyre pressure" reminder will stay on until you adjust the pressure and cancel the warning. Have you done this? Or are you saying it keeps coming back.
Outdoor temp is a very small display at the top right of the medianav panel. The sender unit is under a wing mirror (you can see the small protrusion). On mine (LHD) it is the passenger mirror. Post a photo of your medianav display when it is turned on.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have set tyre pressures they are all ok, been in garage and got them all checked, it isn't saying check tyre pressure with the light as tho they are flat it's just in the scroll menu,
I'll post a pic shortly when I go out but there's deffo no temp on there haha, and how would I know which seatbelt is defective ? When I plug them all in individually, it changes from 1 to 2 and then back to 1 when I unplug them if it makes sense haha

Registered
It stays in the scroll menu. Only comes up as a warning when the pressures change.
Surely one of the rear seat belts has no change to the display when it is plugged in or disconnected? If not, then there may be a display problem. Some newer owners have experienced this... look on this forum.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts