Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,456 Posts
Mine's due mid July...... hoping to get it done before then, just in case the extension has stopped by then

·
Super Moderator
2,456 Posts
Some MoT stations are open... if your car has been SORN'd for example and the MoT had expired before lockdown started, you need to get it MoT'd before you can drive it

·
Registered
943 Posts
A problem with going to the MOT centre is, if you have been told to SHIELD during the pandemic then you are unable to visit. I asked my garage if they could collect my car because of this problem, they are trying to fit me in but they are short staffed at the moment. It seems where Shielding is concerned the Government seems to forget .

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Sorry Dick but you were wrong , took mine today for MOT told I had till December 30th . Six months added, also checked myself on DVLA this correct.
Thanks for pointing it out, I am glad to be wrong I have read many posts that do not make it clear, they just give examples.

I must admit I based it on the first example of march.

It should have been made more clearer, It should have stated a end date when any extension would expire and not just a blank six months extension statement.

Without an end date be made clear many will find themselves uninsured and face prosecution.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts