Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 100 tunes on my pen drive but the medianav unit only recognises 33 of them. I have tried them as MP3, WMA and a combination of the two formats. Renault tried my drive in three other Capturs with the same result. My sons Peugeot recognises all of them and his pen drive which works fine on his car only shows about 60 out of 300 pn my car. Anyone have a solution as my Renault dealer seems to have no idea

·
Registered
921 Posts
It may be worth re formatting your USB and starting again !

·
Registered
185 Posts
This might sound stupid but when I first did my tunes on my USB, I put about 300 on in different folders and I sort of knew how many in each. When I put it in my captur, it was saying a lot less on the screen I.e. 30 songs, but what I noticed was after a couple of times of redoing the songs was that on the list part it says for example 12/30, I thought it was just 30 of my songs when in fact it was over 90 because it meant 30 pages. Also check that your songs are not in other folders on your USB because it recognises folders and you have to go into each folder to play them. If you want them all in one, then have no folders. Hope this helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts