Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have had my Captur for just over a month now and I absolutely love it. There's just one little thing that's bugging me. When I play music via bluetooth I don't get a list of tracks. It just goes into the main screen and shows each artist and track individually so if I want to find a particular track then I have to 'fast forward' past each track using the arrow keys. When I look at the manual it shows a 'list' key at the bottom of the screen, but I don't have that. I've checked and my phone is fully compatible with the system. Am I missing something really obvious?

I've got a tce90 with the medianav system.

Thanks in

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi looby39 ( hehe auto correct wanted to put loony) welcome to the forum. I had the same problem with my megane. Not sure if it's better now with the captur. I ended up putting all my music on a very small USB pen drive. I then was able to go to albums and then tracks no problem. I'm sure someone with the medianav will put you right. What colours did you go for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply Dr65. And ur autocorrect is clearly very wise! I went for the arizona, just all one colour and standard interior. Didn't really have the budget to do any mixing and matching. The dealer wanted to charge me an extra 500 quid for having the arizona, but the threat of walking away from the deal soon got it thrown in for nothing!

Hopefully someone will have answer about the medianav.... very frustrating that my screen doesn't have the list button like the manual. But in the grand scheme is a minor niggle, especially as I love everything else about the car. Edited by: Looby39

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hi Looby welcome!!

I too would rather have my music via USB Flashdrive so I cant help you really with that one......its amazing what you can get if you go to walk away!!
well done!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts