Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again from Sweden!

Here is my new car, Arizona and black with chrome trim.

I've put the winter tires on 15 inch rims. My summer tires are 17 inch black rims.

As you can see in the pictures I've ordered some extra accessories that I believe will protect the car. Also think it looks great.

My wife and I have driven the car all weekend and we are very satisfied. We simply love the car!

Edited by: Captur-Sweden

·
Registered
338 Posts
Stunning!! Was that skid plate ordered as an addition or are all Capturs fitted with them in Sweden?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Very nice!! I have a question for you...Where did you get the rear sill plates? I have the Renault Captur front ones...but wanted the rear ones..I am pleased to see the mud flaps as my dealer said that they would look odd if they were fitted!! I had ordered them with the car, but never had them fitted. I regret that now, because the car kicks up a lot of mud from the roads in Poland and it's a mess under the wheel arches.
Seeing your flaps, I will have them fitted, as I think they look fine and will protect the bodywork!
I have the bumper protectors as well, and have 16' alloys and tyres. Thanks Stefan!!!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered the rear sill protectors at the same time I ordered the front ones. I saw them in the Renault accessories catalogue. I decided to get the mud flaps after a test drive before I ordered my Captur. That car didn't have any mud flaps and it was very dirty after my short drive.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Interesting Stefan....They only had front ones in the Polish brochure...I need to investigate that!

You and I were right about those mud flaps...I now need to clean out the underside of the rear of the car as it's caked with mud!!!!
Different weather conditions in different countries...I think we need them, but I wonder if they will cope with the snow? The flaps seem to have become less popular in recent years!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
very nice just like mine . i was told that i cant have both skid plate and rear parking sensors you seem to have both :) how come?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You can have both the skid protectors unless you opt for a towing hook...No problem with parking sensors as all it requires are two holes drilled by them to fit the sensors.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts