Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally for the call from the dealer yesterday afternoon to say my black 0.9tce medianav captur has arrived...woohoo! The only downside is they are still waiting for another captur to arrive which has the manhattan seat covers that I ordered to they can take it from the and put it in my one and the widows are being tinted too! I should have it by the end of the week

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Great....ENJOY!......three weeks to go in my case, and the tension mounts!! lol!

Sounds as if you're lucky with those seat covers....Amazing that you have so many options for design....but when it comes to the crunch....my colour of car, Beige and Black, can only come with straight Black or grey.....

I didn't want decals over the roof so a lot of the other options fall by the wayside...I wanted something cheery on the inside....but no, CAN'T BE DOVE!

YES, Renault it can....with goodwill... as it is I will purchase them seperately...once they become more widely available as an accessory!

Hate things written in stone!! Who should be right?...the custommer every time....EVEN if he/she is wrong!!

.....Opinions?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow that is so strange, my dealer threw in the seat covers for free when I first ordered back in June. Don't get my wrong, now that the car has came in without them thy tried to get me to just accept in buy as I have it all written and agreed I refused and they are actually bringing another car up from England to take the seat covers off and put in my one.
I thought the whole point fb this car was so you could build to your own exact specifications? I added the tinted windows on a few weeks into my order and it wasn't an issue either!
Once I actually see it all in the flesh I will report back...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts