Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Picked up my Captur Dynamique Energy dci 90 start&stop, Ivory with Black roof.

I am from Slovenia.. and this is my litle toy...

Edited by: Greenoasis

·
Registered
79 Posts
beautiful car.Ive ordered same colours but have to wait until sept for it

·
Super Moderator
2,757 Posts
I was hoping, back in February, that by now I'd have some experience of driving my Captur (primarily for the wife to use for her work) so that I could have ordered one for myself too. However we're still waiting for the first one to arrive and I'm not prepared to go through such a stressful, unpleasantbuying experience again, so I bought myself a new Ford... less than 11 days from ordering to taking delivery. If I'd been going ahead with a Captur for myself it would be a close run thing between Ivory with black roof, or Arizona with black roof. The more time goes by, the more I prefer Ivory/black. But I won't be buying another Renault ever again after this, the second bad experience out of 2 when buying a new Renault

·
Registered
863 Posts
mine took 8 weeks was told 10 weeks so I suppose in someway had a result.but the difference in dealing with ford and Renault is worlds apart I am sorry to say .first time dealing with Renault and I normally change cars every 3 years.will have to think hard about buying another Renault thou.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts