Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My New Oyster & Black with roof bars, have more photos but they are going to need re-sized before uploading!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Very nice - best colour combo on the road - as it makes the Captur look upmarket - but I'm biased 'cause it's the same as mine - except mine has the black gloss inserts instead of chrome

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi DMCQ - very nice
Did you get the Roof bars from your dealer or after market - I am looking to source a pair ready for the Summer but starting to think about options? / Prices etc

·
Registered
23 Posts
i jet got a new fitting kit to re-use my mk6 golf/thule roof bars

the bars and feet are the same, i just needed to buy the fitting kit (1734 @£35) and i am able to use them again on the capture which is good

for the capture you need thule 1734, 754, 769

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Craistir, biased or not I have to agree it's defo the best colour combo!

Nick, I got the roof bars from my dealer - £135.00, really pleased with them, was worried they might spoil the look of the Captur but they go really well together!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Ok thanks - I already have the bars / feet from previous car, but will source the fitting kit ( 1734 ), I think in time for Summer

·
Registered
306 Posts
Lovely looking Captur apart from one thing......(hard hat on) hate the roof bars
great if you want to carry steps or ladders around but they totally spoil the lovely lines of the Captur IMHO

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's ok Frosty no hard hat required!
I'm really chuffed with how the roof bars look, just depends on your taste I suppose. Not using mine for steps or ladders - need them to carry my surf board!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
dmcq I think the car colours and accessories are great...and it's my second, very close, favourite colour combination...but like Frosty I think their thinking on roof bars ruins the look of the car....there should have been side rails!!
I have a roof box but won't fit it to this car!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
dmcq said:
That's ok Frosty no hard hat required!
I'm really chuffed with how the roof bars look, just depends on your taste I suppose.  Not using mine for steps or ladders - need them to carry my surf board!
Well it will certainly look a lot cooler with a surfboard on the roof instead of stepladders

·
Registered
308 Posts
Tyrfelin said:
Love the car!!!! Hate the dealer sticker!!!!

I had a petrol test drive from the sticker dealership,and can honestly say that the sales person(who was a young lady) was absolutely fantastic(I even gave her this forum to look at)...but my heart was with diesel,and theycould not supply one for March...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts