Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got round to taking some photos of my captur, also photos showing the sill guards and mud flaps fitted.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice first time I've seen full Arizona on a Captur very smart, think I will have the mud flaps now I've seen them look ok. Enjoy

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Ajcaller

Really like the colour and very jealous of everyone post pics or their new Capturs.
I do have a question are the mudflaps a generic Renault mud flap or model specific? Is it possible to posy a picture of the mudflap from the rear?
thank you

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi tc eddy
Many thanks for your reply it was somewhat reassuring as long as I get around the 55 mpg I'll be happy once again thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi
I will take a picture as soon as I can, the mudflaps are the correct ones for a captur and made by renault, they do also fit other models but have to be cut, they include paper templates, but the nice thing is they donot have to be cut at all to fit the captur so they are easy to fit.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Love the sills AJ...will have to have a look on ebay... they look great on the captur.. silly question!! Do you screw them to the sills or are they adhesive backed??
meterman_56

1 - 11 of 11 Posts