Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me explain, my daughter has just joined a new company and she's entitled to a company car, however the budget given to her is 32 000 ‚¬ and of course, in this situation, not using the full amount is bad form and something that you just cannot do. Therefore the Captur is beyond her reach although it has everything she could wish for. So now she's reduced to look disgruntledly at Audi or Mercedes. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />
We all should feel privileged to be allowed to own a Captur !

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Audi quality great...never been a fan of merc...Jags ruled in the family! Now three Audis...TT, S8, and Q5...All brilliant and different ages.

·
Registered
103 Posts
My Captur is my company car and I have the voice of pretty much whatever I want if I'm prepared to stick my hand in my pocket. I did look at the Audi A3 and the A Class Merc but in my opinion neither are what you call value for money. In the end I narrowed it down to the Captur, VW Golf Blue motion or the Toyota Auris Hybrid. I don't regret my decision one bit. And my company car tax will be a lot lower due to the P11D price and with the economy of the diesel I will be in profit each month with the 12p per mile allowance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts