Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this is my first post on this forum as I hope to soon receive my new captur, but here is a first for me and I wondered if anyone else has had this; I have today received my registration certificate for my new car even though the dealer tells me they have not yet received delivery of said car ! Strange or what.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Hiya AJcaller,Welcome to the Captur forum.

Once the dealer has the VIN and other details, and sent them off to the DVLA, its just a matter of processing. Looks like the DVLA are in overdrive.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome to the fragrant brigade...and watch out for the Welsh Tyrfelins, as they're spreading everywhere...even Mainland Europe with their high mileages and smelly particles!!
They do such high mileages that they run out of space on the island and are noticed over here standing still when their fuel has frozen!

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Not at all...totally sober!...and Frosty, without causing offence, I wouldn't be drinking Whiskey but Whisky...sorry my Irish friends!
Blame Julian, who has a sense of humour right up my street!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
As a member of the fragrant brigade I am certainly not prepared totake any blame from a member of the noxious fumes brigade as I am "in essence""� clean, therefore blameless.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
924 Posts
Oh dear! I hope this forum isn't becoming divisive.

Another forum to which I belong has a schism.

Sailors (yachts/dinghies)are called "rag and stick" brigade. Motor boaters are called "stinkies" regardless of the fuel type.

Still it is all in jest, as are the above posts, I am sure.

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Just being 'wicked' and rather surprised that Tyrfelin hasn't had me by the throat!.....It must be raining in Wales and he's getting a free car wash or it's sunny and he hasn't had time to sit down and sl*g me off as he's driving his beauty around!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Crossbow, too nice a bunch of folk on here....wouldn't dare spoil it...even if they chose the wrong fuel!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts