Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not happy to get home from work and find I've been sent an e-mail that pushes my delivery date back another week, with no explanation. Now looking at late-to-end of July having ordered in February.Seriously unhappy

Edited by: IvorETower

·
Super Moderator
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IvorETower said:
..... with no explanation.
I've e-mailed back asking why, and if the new date can actually be confirmed.

·
Registered
863 Posts
i cannot understand why there is such a long waiting time. what are Renault playing at .some people get theirs in weeks others wait for months.no wonder people go elsewhere to buy another brand not good pr for Renault is it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I wouldn't have waited this long Ivor I'd have told them what to do with their elusive Captur in no uncertain terms ..if you know what I mean. Do you think this is Renaults way of getting it's own back on us for Agincourt!!!
meterman_56

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ivor I wouldnt bother I would tell them what to do with their Captur shove it where the sun dont shine Ok the captur is a nice car (when things work as they should do) but there are better cars out there our one took 12 weeks if it was going to be any longer I would probably be driving a Peugeot 2008 now

·
Registered
185 Posts
I was really tempted to cancel, I ordered early December and finally got mine 3 weeks ago. Was it worth the wait?Well yes.
I could have chosen a number of cars in the same bracket or sportier) colleagues got their qashqai's, Kia sportage and Mercedes A class ( got to say the AMG is nice) within a month or two. I wanted a car that wasn't so common, practical for family use, good back leg room and with lots of extras/gadgets, ohh and good looking!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update: had a call this morning in response to querying the delay, l and was told that having checked, my car is due to be built in the next few days, so I could get it earlier rather than later. They couldn't explain why the date went back last week

·
Registered
180 Posts
Yeah, The Captur is a good car but not worth that long a wait. I got mine 3 weeks after ordering it but if i had to wait as long as you do Ivor, and then I got to drive it, I would be really disappointed in it

·
Super Moderator
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had a call from Renault UK earlier today. They're not sure but it looks like my car has been built (I have a chassis number) and they confirmed that it is still on target to get to the supplying dealer (north of Birmingham but south of Newcastle) on 15th July. No promises but they said they will try to bring this forward if possible. At last, a helpful person in Customer Services !

·
Registered
428 Posts
About time too. Long, long wait.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts