Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yours Manhattan is the first one that I have seen apart from in the brochure. What a smart colour it is, I bet you are really pleased with it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Very smart you still won't many on the roads for awhile yet!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Dal said:
Very smart you still won't many on the roads for awhile yet!
I still haven't seen another on the road yet although I did see two Arizona ones on a transporter travelling north on the M6 yesterday. I wonder which lucky people will be getting those?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Craistir, Fit like? A man from my home territory!!
You'll be causing a stir with that car around there!!

Beautiful colour combinationn!!
I just hope you didn't buy it in Aberdeen....at Arnolds...but somewhere else like Portsoy or Huntly!!

Keep in touch...good communicating with another s**** s******* b******! lol! JOKING of course!!!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Great colours. I'm leaning towards stone black roof or ivory black roof. Anyone got these colour combinations would love to see your pics.

·
Registered
588 Posts
believe someone has just posted pics of the stone with black roof Tuckerz. look for My new Captur Intens Auto. in the postings
got to say it looks really smart.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Tuckerz...I went for that option as you'll see from my pictures..I think I made the right choice!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Tuckerz said:
Great colours. I'm leaning towards stone black roof or ivory black roof. Anyone got these colour combinations would love to see your pics.
I've just ordered an Ivory with black roof but unfortunately it won't be here until 2014

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have only ever seen one other Captur on the road so far and it was exactly that combination -ivory with black roof, really smart looking car.

·
Registered
17 Posts
To Ythsie, What's the problem with Arnold's.MyCapturis on order from the Warrington branch. I have had two previous new Renaults from them without any trouble. Do you know something that I should be aware of.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
No...Arnold's could be OK...each dealership is different...some good, some bad.

We`ve had bad experiences with the Aberdeen dealership that dominates the scene up there...Volvo, Toyota, Ford etc..etc..

Almost had to take them to court over warranty issues

·
Registered
28 Posts
Renault dealership was taken away from them in Aberdeen so no Renault garage in Aberdeen. Either Brechin or Fraserburgh.
Edited by: Jay

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Didn`t know that! Jay I used to stay in Portsoy and the Renault dealership was good...they cared...

Now abroad, so we will see how good they are over here...so far, so good..The proof will be if we have any issues and how they deal with you after you have paid your money for the initial purchase.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dr65
That's good to hear - unfortunately I ordered my Manhattan with black gloss inserts - not chrome - awaiting word from dealer for it to go back and get the chrome stripped off and replaced with what I ordered

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Furry boots ye bide Ythsie? (Probably spelt that wrang - cause I've only been here 25 years - so still learning the Doric from furry animal lovers)
Loving the car - it was Arnold's - was going to buy from Evans Halshaw - but they were going to give me a poor trade in for my new style Kia Sportage . Both dealers in Edinburgh as I commute to work there at weekends.
Was going for the ivory and black combo - but saw the ivory in the flesh and it was too a creamy colour in the flesh ( my Kia was one of those common as muck now white Sportage with the black (glass) roofs) - sow when I saw the Manhattan in the showroom in grey and black - it looked really classy and upmarket.
Looking forward to almost halving my weekly fuel costs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts