Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the car for the first time in pre-delivery mode. With accessories yet to be fitted and the car to be prepared to showroom standard.

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
260 Posts
Congrats fella not long now then! Sorry I forgot what colour combo did you go for? I remember it was one we haven't seen yet..

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks TC and Cj...having difficulty dowmloading photos but I'll get there..

·
Registered
260 Posts
Is that the stone colour? Overlooked that one it looks great. And look at that beast under the bonnet. For small engines they definitely fill the engine bay well with the turbo!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Ythsie, lovely looking car, I was looking forward to you posting your pictures today. What accessories are you having fitted? When are you hoping to collect your car?

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It*s the stone version in the UK. I saw it as a single colour when we had a demo drive in June, and it looked super in the sun.

It then became a toss up between mocca brown and the stone beige..

I don't think the brown is available in the UK and I kept worrying about the colour....but today I was relieved because I saw the brown, and it was completely different to what I expected...a bit like Boston blue in the brochure...and I am convinced we made the right choice..and we love it!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cj,I posted the engine bay to let everyone see, what I think is a nice engine.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Iang, the accessories on the car are numerous...

We have gone for mud splats...little mud flaps...sill protectors all around....velour car mats with the silver lettering and silver thread...exhaust chrome and mirror finish...a net for the boot...and the silver finish on the front and rear bumpers..Everything, bar the ARMREST is with them...but it will take another three weeks as there are none available from France.

I am also having an alarm fitted and a set of 16' alloys with winter tyres.

I have to order a private plate and register the car...so It should be ready for pick up on the 10th October.

We are so happy with it...except for one thing...we wanted the black and orange seat covers..but couldn't get them with this colour scheme..They now need to be ordered..The black covers are too dark for the car inside in our opinion and we will use them as a spare pair. RENAULT was not heloful in this respect, because we wanted different seat covers from the start!!!
Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
317 Posts
Your car looks smart now I would love to see some pictures of it when all your accessories have been fitted.

I ordered an extra set of seat covers two weeks ago. I chased my dealership yesterday to see where they were only to be told the parts department don't know the part number so they haven't been ordered ( you would have thought they would have let me know). They have asked that I call in on Monday so they can have a look at the covers I have got on.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm really pleased looking at it at this stage..I am sure we will enjoy driving in it.

Very kind comments from you iang..

·
Registered
588 Posts
im not surprised.expecting mine the w/c 14th of Oct. until then im having to make do with the captur configurator lol ive opted for the oyster grey one tone (cost restrictions) but may be tempted to get the extra tint on the rear windows at a later date :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's a great colour you've chosen, one that I would have chosen...but we've had silver cars for the past five years so we fancied a change.

There was one at the dealers today!!

You won't be disappointed!! Look forward to seeing pics of it!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Glad to hear that your car has finally arrived! One of the first TCe 120 in Poland for sure, I still have some waiting before mine arrives - needless to say I'm counting on You to share your impressions about the automatic version :)Edited by: adrianmik

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ythsie the car looks stunning. Even looks like the dealer has given it a valet, unlike a few dealers that people on here have mentioned. Like yourself I will have to wait a little to put my number on but the dealer has asked for all my paperwork so he can send for the registration as soon as the car reaches the uk.
Thanks for the photos, enjoy.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DziÄki Adriabmik! Jestem bardzo zadowolony...Teraz zaÅ‚atwić tabliczki i rejestracje...i zobaczymy jak siÄ prowadzi!

We will get back to you with our first driving impressions soon!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dr65 many thanks for your comments...I hope that our good communication and our shared opinions on this forum continue once we all get our cars..I cannot express how happy I am with the comments and information I have obtained on this forum...it's been, and is a good place to be!!

Still to be valeted, as he has promised it ready with accessories for the 10th October...so, yes I'm pleased with his service so far!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Iang, I was at the dealers today, and he says to me ..Do you really want an EXTRA set of seat covers? To which I replied...no..not really, but I don't like the ones I've got, because they're too dark, and I want some orange ones....The good lad says to me....leave it with me and I THINK we might nanage to swap them!!! So great!!...I might not have to fork out extra money for them and have an extra set lying around!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts