Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Picked up my car yesterday afternoon and so far loving it. Can't believe it is a 0.9 engine, really doesn't feel like it. Loving the medianav, instantly switched on Bluetooth on my phone and within seconds all my contact were up on the screen and had my music playing. Couldn't really fault it so far. Added extra tinted windows and the manhattan seat covers and really pleased with the overall look....only wish the dealer experience had been good. Wasn't impressed with parks motor group at all.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Your car looks really cool especially with the tinted windows. I went for the 1.5 diesel due to the amount of miles I travel however I test drove the 0.9 petrol and was really impresed. I couldn't believe how small the engine was it certainly didn't feel like that. Enjoy your car.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I had a really bad experiance with Parks in East Kilbride
I ended up complaining & in turn dealing with
Parks in Motherwell have to say they have been
Great. Your car is beautiful cant believe I need to
Wait another 5 weeks for mine!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah we've had pretty bad service and a lot of lies, when I went in yesterday they asked me to sign all my paperwork and when i looked at one of the forms it was a customer feedback form which they had taken the liberty of filling in themselves ticking the 'agree' box on every question as though i had been happy from start to finish. Im waiting to here back from the manager next week about is because as far as i know this is not standard practice!!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Cheeky sods!! Go for the jugular!
Bad service shouldn't be tolerated by anyone....especially when you're spending hard earned money!!
Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
45 Posts
Now that is cheeky!!! I dealt with David Park
He is based at Motherwell I would contact him
If you don't get anywhere!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It gets better...when i arrived for my car it was still dirty and hadn't been cleaned at all. The sales guy said that it had got dirty from the windows being tinted and that it had been valeted the day before but when i looked close all the sticker marks were on the doors still, and suction marks on the windows. The sales man tried to blame me saying i was insisting i needed the car by Saturday and he needed more time to get it ready (it arrived to them on the Tuesday) but i had words with him and when i asked for the customer care form back to give an honest opinion on them they offered to come to my work on Monday, take the car away, have it cleaned inside and out and put petrol in it before bringing it back to me!
I love the car so far but have no faith in parks motor group in Coatbridge at all and i have never had a brand new car delivered to me in such a way!

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
That is really bad. However - the plus side is your car looks great, the black with blacked out windows and chrome touches really looks cool.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts