Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Pixie...no other words for it...but..drop dead gorgeous!! Fantastic colour combination....Love it!!!

My Captur could easily fall in love with yours IF they were to meet...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Looks like a photo negative of my Captur which is Cream Black roof and black trim all over including wheels and registration holder. Have you got the extra tints on the back?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Very nice Pixie, a lovely combination. What colour wheels did you go for?

Whoops just realised you said in your second post you have ivory wheels. Is there any chance of a picture of them? Edited by: iang

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Pixie..it's beige and black...but my Captur can make friends with anyone ...except TC's Captur which will have blue wheels!

Did I say that again Mary?..Sorry...!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Whilst out today I saw my first other captur on the road, Black body Ivory roof, I think I noticed it coming towards me because of the two tone colouring. If it had been all black or another one colour car I don't think I would have spotted it. Yes they are on their way and those waiting will soon have the joy of their new car.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Mary, I hope everything is running to schedule, and that you will soon be enjoying it as much as we are!! Genuinely looking forward to seeing it!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Thanks Pixie, it's the first Captur I have seen with ivory wheels. Well worth the wait as they do look good and are an excellent contrast with the rest of the car. I bet you are really pleased with thre look.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts