Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Very nice, hope you enjoy it. I'm so jealous of you having this colour combo, I loved this colour combination in fact still do, but after owning a black Vectra I swore down (in fact I swore most days
) that I would never own another black car as it was a nightmare for me to keep clean. We live in the country and you could guarantee within 30 mins of having it looking lovely we'd drive through some tractor muck (or worse) and it would feel like I'd wasted my time. Hope you have many miles of happy motoring in your new Captur.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Like the Arizona highlights!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I'm really jealous. Your colour scheme is the same as the Captur we ordered 2 weeks ago and I do hope you enjoy it..It looks absolutely fab!!
What spec and engine did you go for?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Looks really sporty in those colours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Simpsob. We got the 1.5 dci dynamique S medianav, we also got r-link and an arm rest added. We had to wait 9 weeks.

Tonjoe. Totally agree about black but when it is clean it looks great.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Looks million dollars wot...dead jealous..I love the arizona colour combos..my personal favourite..but my better half put her foot down..hence ivory and black..which I still love... Many miles of happy motoring. You'll be driving around with a big smile on your"wotnoface"...
meterman_56

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks great :) I've ordered the same spec but again in ivory/black! Can't wait to get a pic up lol. Hopefully next week. Current car going in for body shop check tomorrow lol. Hope it's all good!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts