Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi again,
My dealer has been great everything went smoothly and I really consider myself very lucky not to have waited for it. The car arriving in England on the day of me wanting to place an order was exactly what I was wanting to order. So I jumped at the opportunity.
When you have the chance to personalise a car with colour go for it, not many manufacturers allow this and I did not want a one colour car. Each to their own.
The wheels in Ivory I think enhance the look and balances the whole car.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Love the colour, I too have Arizona with a black roof. It is the first brightly coloured car I have owned and I am really glad I went for it. It really does stand out amongst crowd.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Beautiful colour combination...especially with those wheels!

Your car colour was our first demo drive...and I have to say it's a great colour in different light conditions...deeper orange when it's a dull day, and a stunning bright orange when it's sunny!

We weren't BRAVE enough to go for it...although we both liked it a lot..and I mean a lot!!

I think you're spot on with those wheels....they are great with that colour combination!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
I agree with Yhtsie with regards to the Arizona colour looking different in different light conditions. In dull light (like most of our days) definitely a burnt orange, in bright sunlight a bright orange with a hint of red. Edited by: iang

·
Registered
335 Posts
Geoffc car looks lovely the wheels def go with the colour roof you have. Thanks for posting the photos, keeps us wannabes happy till we get ours.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi I have had many stop me and asked about the car. I should be on a commission LOL.

I did not mention the interior which I am pleased with having no choice it is perfect for me.
Grey seating and interior roof,
if I had the Arizona seats and coloured dash detail I think it would
have been overkill. The chrome makes it all look very sharp and stylish.

·
Registered
824 Posts
At first I was a bit undecided on the "carbon" grey seat covers in mine,right now I am very happy with them as they are nicely understated and they lighten the interior.........nothing wrong with a bit of colour though!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
cant fault the pics GeoffC car looks spot on. out of curiousity did you go for the MedNav option? (ive been looking all over to see what mine will look like inside, im hoping for the auto climate control as displayed in yours.im hoping its standard in the dymanique)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Tony as you see it in Geoffs pics......that will be what you will get mines the same and a Dynamique!

Something I have noticed is that R Link units have a polished facia on them the Medianav units are a textured finish........ I was going to say "dull" but better not!!

·
Registered
588 Posts
woo hoo! thanks TC Eddy. was hoping that was the case, just assumed the climate control displayed might be only for Rlink or the Dymanique S

and i'll soon get the polish on the MediaNav
lol

·
Registered
588 Posts
much appreciated GeoffC. have to say i think that looks fantastic. ohhhh this is going to make waiting for mine so much worse
lol (10 days and counting till it arrives)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re the MediaNav, I was reading somewhere on here about a problem with Radio volume clashing with MediaNav voice over and that you had to turn the radio off when navigating. I have found with the radio on at my noise level and the MediaNav in use, when a direction message is heard the radio volume turns off until the direction message has completed. I am satisfied with this.

·
Registered
588 Posts
i think the problem, was the person wanted to have the radio off but the sat nav on Geofff. i think a fair compromise is just to turn the radio volume down in that instance.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Random question but do the indicators have a 'one touch' feature? My current has this and its pretty handy changing lanes- as it blinks 3 times only.... Doesn't particularly matter but would be nice to have in the Captur.

Love the pictures by the way colours look great!! This was one of the combinations I saw in the showroom and sold the colour to me :) I opted for a black roof instead. Hope you enjoy your new motor!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts