Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Very nice indeed. I'm liking the bonnet matching the roof
We have gone for the oyster grey ourselves but with black roof and the missus has just fallen in love with your plum colour! Nice combination she says

·
Registered
203 Posts
It shouldn't work but surprisingly does..and works well. Am liking the matching bonnet..never seen that done before. Well chosen.
meterman_56

·
Registered
209 Posts
Interesting to see that given that is not even an option in the UK that Renault are offering different colours in different countries. Edited by: Perusal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It isn't photoshop. I bought it as a sample car from Renault here in Portugal, with all extras, but 5000‚¬ cheaper than if it was new. Originally it was all Oyster Gray. I asked to the Renault seller if it was possible to paint it without losing the brand's guarantee for the painting.He agreed, I chose the color and decided to paint the bonnet as well. Loved the result :D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Not my cup of tea...I'm afraid, but then it all comes down to your preferences....
I think the roof colour is "interesting" but I don't like it extended onto the bonnet..
It certainly is a head turner and one of a kind like the 'tiger" we saw last year!

·
Super Moderator
2,370 Posts
I like the look of that too, very unusual colour combination that works. You certainly have a unique vehicle there, well done

·
Registered
203 Posts
Photoshop Julien!!!! Might be a way to go..see who can come up with the best or worse photoshoped Captur...mmm interesting Mr Bond!!
meterman_56

1 - 20 of 24 Posts