Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from 9 o'clock this morning i am the proud owner of a beautiful CAPTUR. as u can see i didnt go for standard chrome or black but for ivory

·
Registered
428 Posts
Love the colour combination.
You lucky thing. Such a short wait too.
It's not fair. ENJOY.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awq said:
Love the colour combination.
You lucky thing. Such a short wait too.
It's not fair. ENJOY.

awq if 5 months is a short wait i wonder what is the long one

thank you for your wishes

·
Registered
56 Posts
My current car (Vauxhall Insignia) was expected 12 weeks {as usual} but on the day I was to collect it the dealer rang me and said sorry but there is going to be a delay as they haven't built it yet... so my 3 months turned into 6 and then when it finally did arrive the boot got dented bringing it off the transporter so it then had to go to the bodyshop for 2 days so that's the longest I have had to wait, thankfully my Captur (which I collect tomorrow - all going well) is only 3 days overdue so here's hoping it all goes to plan tomorrow

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
come on dazdean be possitive everythink is going to be ok if your dealer is like mine to go over every small detail you have no reason to worry dont forget pictures

·
Registered
56 Posts
No I'm confident for tomorrow as both the dealer and Renault UK phoned me to tell me the car is already at the dealers so just waiting on the PDI etc. and Don't worry pics will be uploaded soon

·
Registered
12 Posts
A beautiful car, michaella! I like that ivory with the tahoe blue!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts