Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Wow that brown looks amazing in direct sunlight!!
and I see you get that handy storage drawer too! Edited by: Cj86

·
Registered
338 Posts
That is a smashing colour, I love itAnd yes, we see the steering wheel is on the right side but it is on the wrong side...if you see what we mean

·
Registered
824 Posts
Very nice...I have not seen those wheels before are they Renault ? Often been jealous of the Euro drawer glovebox ........we in the UK cant have those as there is no space behind the dash on the right hand drive cars........cant have everything I suppose.......enjoy your new mota Banderos!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
I love the way the colour changes with the angle of the lighting. SO COOL!!!

And you get the "pull-out" drawer glove box that can swallow a whole heap of stuff. We get a glove-box that can swallow a ....

glove

Edited by: crossbow

·
Registered
97 Posts
Very nice. And this drawer is one of the best idea in that car. I love it. No more stuff on knees when opening it. And my steering wheel is also on right - it means - left side.

·
Registered
824 Posts
CazB said:
Very nice. I like the interior colour. It seems a lot lighter than the colour we get.
Yes the door cards and dash are contrasting light and dark greys.........UK seem to be dark tones only.......wonder why Renault have done this......regional tastes perhaps??

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi TC Eddy.Those wheel are not from Renault.I have two sets of tyres with different wheels.In Estonia it is compalsory winter tyres during the winter.Together with car there were summertyres on alloy wheels set.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Banderos....great car and colour! It was my first choice but my partner wanted a lighter colour, so we went for the beige. I think it's a great colour you have especially in the sun when it changes quite a bit!!

It's strange but they don't offer that colour in the UK!! It's the only colour that's different!

I regret not taking the lighter interior now that I see it....but my version was the Intens so it would have been a bit different!

The glove box drawer is a big plus...but they couldn't do it on right hand models because of fuses that are located there I believe.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
What's happened to Dr65? No sight or sound of him....and he was supposed to be picking up his car on Thursday? Maybe someone nicked it?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts