Renault Captur Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondered if anybody has actually been able to add their car onto the MyRenault system ?? I have owned for a month now, but vehicle still doesn't appear? Anyone know how long it takes?

Captur 0.9Tce, Dynamique Media Nav in Metallic Diamond black, with black Explore Wheels, and a Spacesaver I bought afterwards

·
Registered
97 Posts
I dont understand what are you talking about.My car was in the system at that moment when I finished to write down VIN number. System recognized model of my car and in R-link tab there are all active applications and Packs with info when they expire (Packs).
Are you talking about something different?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yes, I am also talking about website. In my account I have all the details concerning my car and in R-link section (tab) all the details about my applications, etc.screenshot - it is Polish version of website, you can see first page of my applications/products,

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the advice - I found the link - emailed Customer Service, got a response in about 5 minutes !!, and now all details are loaded fine . Guess I should have done that a few weeks ago - thanks again Nick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts