Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Very smart, hope you are enjoying it. Renault do some very nice colours.

·
Registered
180 Posts
looks great, i was thinking myself what it'll look like with the black trim on the outside .. very nice indeed

·
Registered
409 Posts
I like the two tone Capturs the best. If you add the chrome it is too much imho. I'd have chrome with a one colour tho. Looks cool on the all black and all oyster.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Thewhiteball said:
If you add the chrome it is too much imho.

yeah, i think you're right, do you know if they can be changed or are you stuck with them from the factory?

·
Super Moderator
2,676 Posts
Vegas5000 said:
looks great, i was thinking myself what it'll look like with the black trim on the outside .. very nice indeed
Never mind the black trim, it's the radio aerial that looks like a garden gnome that interested me (or is that just unfortunate placement of someone in the background? - photo by Havant car park ticket machine)

Edited by: IvorETower

·
Registered
921 Posts
IvorETower said:
Vegas5000 said:
Never mind the black trim, it's the radio aerial that looks like a garden gnome that interested me (or is that just unfortunate placement of someone in the background? - photo by Havant car park ticket machine)

The Gnome is a very expensive extra I believe lol

·
Registered
863 Posts
same as mine but I have the chrome pack.which I think compliments the chrome outside.each to their own.

·
Registered
180 Posts
hi hicky, as you know we both have the same colourings... sometimes i look at the chrome and think it's too much and sometimes i think it's just right... it would be a nice touch to be able to swap them out at will with the various colours of the range .. super bespoke Capturs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts