Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks

Just picked up an ex-demonstrator Captur 1.5dci medianav s with r-link today. Black with Arizona roof.
Love it already just trying to get to grips with software. Managed to update the SD card using the R-Link toolbox. Can't upgrade Medianav yet as dont have a USB stick. ANy idea on minimum size.

Anyway glad to join in.

Cheers
Scott

·
Registered
588 Posts
hi Scott and welcome!

i think if you've updated the sd card that might be it but im not sure as i have the MediaNav system not the Rlink. im sure someone will jump in to help though that has it.

(when i updated my MediaNav i used a 8gb flash and it worked fine)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi Scott if you have R-Link you should have TonTom not Medianav, R-Link is an optional upgrade from Medinav, I'm a little jealous as that the colour of mine Dynamique S with R-link with added Arizona touch, wheels etc, which is still at least 6 weeks away!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Scott, Like BBT I also used an 8gb stick, it needs to be formatted to FAT32 according to customer services. At first I tried a much larger stick and it did not work. I think you would find a 4gb would also work. Just follow the Toolbox instructions and you should not go wrong. Any problems phone Customer Service, Renault Connected Services, Telephone number: 0844 335 0000, they are so willing to help and the service couldn't be better.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hi Scott!
Great car... and like you I'm taking my time to get used to R link.

I'm sure I will fathom it all out eventually...but so far I'm enjoying the quality of the audio system and haven't ventured beyond that.

Edited by: Ythsie

·
Registered
97 Posts
Welcome Scott.In R-link you update SD card only using the R-Link toolbox . You don't need pendrive. USB port is for for other purpose - music, photo, video. Or I use it to feed my phone (power supply).
Nice colours. Congratulations!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts