Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody..... My new Captur ,ivory with black roof and wheels, arrived last Wednesday..! Was a bit concerned with the topics about very long delays for the auto box... However, mine was ordered mid January with an anticipated delivery of 1 April.( I know..! ).. After a slight hicup it was delivered to me on 16 April, so just three months.
I have to say that it is a brilliant drive....the auto box is very smooth, the ride is much better than my previous Juke, and the engine is much quieter.!
A big thank you to Forum members for advice on the Nav post code thing, took two attempts, but is now excellent.( why don't Dealers do this automatically, for a fiver it is nothing ? ) also phone connection , problems with my phone book resolved via advice on here..!
I loved the Juke, so different, and very well built, but the Captur has a better ride, bigger boot, more room in the back.....oh and that auto box..! not available from Nissan..

·
Registered
16 Posts
I seriously considered buying the Juke and test drove it and the Captur twice. So glad I opted for the Captur. I agree, it is a smoother ride - really feels luxurious for a mid price range car.

I can't wait until I get mine in June!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts