Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I, like a few others, have been standing on the sidelines looking at the input into the forum for somewhile before taking the plunge and registering and now I'm here. Just a brief intro - made initial enquiry at my local Arnold Clark dealership [can have no complaints about their service todate]about Captur way back on the 10th May and after test drive placed my order on the 24th June for the Dynamique Medianav 1.5 DCI 90 in Tahoe Blue withblack roof and internal touch pack. Initial projected delivery date was the 1st September, which then changed in August to late September/early October, before being brought forward to the date that I picked it up which was the 10th September - already some two weeks ago!! Am well pleased so far and have already clocked-up just under 800 miles. It definitely looks the business and has so far given me lots of pleasure driving it around our local area aswell as for my work up in the Highlands of Scotland. Have only seen one other Captur so far in my travels so we are still a rare breed out on the road. Have taken several photos so far so will look to get some posted up in the gallery later this week - some in dramatic scenery

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hi Ant, welcome to the forums. Firstly glad your happy with the vehicle. Like you and a few others my delivery time is getting changed but unfortunately its getting put back. Have visited Scotland Fort William area. Loved the scenery but also loved driving on the roads up there was a treat tbh.
Looking forward to seeing your photos.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Good to see someone from my part of the woods...I'm an Edinburgh man!!
Arnold Clark being good....that makes a change!!!
Glad you`re having a positive start to owning a Captur....I`m many miles away living in Poland and still waiting...but I`m sure it will be worth it!!!
Keep in touch and tell us how you get on!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Ant, glad to hear you like your car, look forward to seeing the pictures. I will have completed my first 1000 miles tomorrow and will submit a post letting people know how may miles to the gallon I am getting in my 1.5d. So far like you I am very impressed with the car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for your welcome last week. Much appreciated. Am enjoying the banter and feedback from others on the forum.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Ant...Have you forgotten about those photos? i'll be back in Auld Reekie at the beginnong of November so I will be keepimg an eye out for your motor in the Craigleith area!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Welcome Ant........I dont know how I missed your opening post.....yes I do it was on my Captur pick up day!!.......anyway welcome!
Looking forward to the piccies Scotland is fantastic touring country!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts