Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Have had my Captur since late 2015, but to be honest it has been the wife's car and only recently started using it.

Couple of issues I could do with advice on please:

1. On both seats the heated seat switch seems t have disappeared inside - can these be recovered easily and is there a fix for this?

2. We have the signature model that has the R-Link system, and had the DAB upgrade. I can't for the life of me work out how to tune new DAB channels (the wife had it on one
channel up to now). Any advice please?

3. The car has the keyless system and we did have 2 of the keycard type keys - but one has been 'misplaced'. Do I need to take out a second mortgage and get a replacement
from Renault or is there a better option?

4. We have been tempted to upgrade to a new 2020 model and then keep this as our long term retirement car - if the New Captur much of an improvement on the previous
model?

Thank you in advance - any help, tips or advice will be most welcome

GC

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Welcome to the forum
This is a user video for autodab

Sorry I don’t know about the switch, but if it in the Center console then
the side panel will pull off.

Not quite a second mortgage! Look on ebay or online there’s suppliers of replacement
key cards.

There are many online reviews on the new captur and some of our members have now
received them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

Have had my Captur since late 2015, but to be honest it has been the wife's car and only recently started using it.

Couple of issues I could do with advice on please:

1. On both seats the heated seat switch seems t have disappeared inside - can these be recovered easily and is there a fix for this?

2. We have the signature model that has the R-Link system, and had the DAB upgrade. I can't for the life of me work out how to tune new DAB channels (the wife had it on one
channel up to now). Any advice please?

3. The car has the keyless system and we did have 2 of the keycard type keys - but one has been 'misplaced'. Do I need to take out a second mortgage and get a replacement
from Renault or is there a better option?

4. We have been tempted to upgrade to a new 2020 model and then keep this as our long term retirement car - if the New Captur much of an improvement on the previous
model?

Thank you in advance - any help, tips or advice will be most welcome

GC
I have just bought a captur with the same problem but I unclipped the switch took it out and fitted it back into the plastic frame that holds it and made sure that it wasn’t going to disappear back into the hole, I refitted and working great now, but dont press switch in the middle, press at ends of switch when turning on and off

1 - 3 of 3 Posts