Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my Captur Titanium in France yesterday and looking forward to delivery on 9th October. Can't wait having only had a test drive at the Renault dealership.
As I live in France I may have some problems understanding some of the equipment. I know the dashboard language can be changed to English but if like my previous french car the specifications may be different to the UK model.
I have arranged for an English user manual to be provided but the French system is often very slow, that is relaxed, so it will arrive in due course. I am sure I can sort it out and having visited the forum I am confident I can obtain help if necessary.

Edited by: Vorcon

·
Registered
29 Posts
Bonjour Vorcon, looks like we will be getting our cars on the same day. Luck to both of us please.
At least you have had a test drive I have ordered mine on the reviews and videos I have seen, how confident is that. Sadly the dealer had sold their test car by demand, it must be going like hot cakes.
Bon Chance.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Vorcon welcome, that is certainly a quick delivery time. I hope you will be able to post some pictures on the 9th.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts