Renault Captur Forums banner

New model update 2020

3K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  dcweather 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Interesting to note the huge increase in boot capacity is apparently only available when the rear seat bench is slid forward (at least the sliding rear seats have been retained).

I wonder when the car will first appear in UK showrooms? I will be very interested to go along and have a test drive

#5 ·
Looking at the French configurator i hope they are not making some big mistakes for the UK rough roads. Great big bumpy 18" wheels on all but the basic models. And they don't come too well specced and you can't add all the options to them like blind spot monitoring, for example. Prices look high in Euros - 30k for the top one and that's before brexit import duty! Very disappointed if that is the case. Might dash out and pick up top of the range old model for £20k !!

#7 ·
The top-of-the-range model is indeed pricey. I had a go on the French site... don't seem to be able to order the space-saver wheel and tyre as an option with the petrol auto, and it's not standard. So that rules it out for me :-(

#8 ·
The specs have now appeared on the UK web site and my first look makes me think it's good news! There are just three models, Play, Icon and 'S'. The 'S' does not have nasty big 18" wheels as I feared (phew) but they are an option. Also everything looks pretty much there as standard on the 'S' . There is no configurator or financial calculator yet but there is a detailed spec, comparitor and brochure download.
The £23,395 MRPP for the 'S' 130 Auto EDC could be promising when discounts kick in providing Johnson's hard Brexit after tonight doesn't screw all the prices before we can get one!.
Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.