Oyster Grey

Black exterior gloss pack

Black roof

Tinted windows

Charcoal removeable seat covers

R-link

Arm rest

Heated seats

We haven't received an official del date but the dealer speculated that it would more than likely be November.

Might be because of the options we have opted for? We favouredspec'ing up the media nav rather than opting for the 's' because this way you end up with the same spec less the folding mirrors and rear parking sensors for £500-600ish cheaper (dont have exact figures to hand).

These two features weren't worth that sort of money in my opinion.

Another top tip is specifying the colour pack as opposed to the painted roof and exterior gloss pack seperately. Even if you dont want a coloured interior touch pack. This works out £100 cheaper!

Can't wait for the car to arrive now though!

<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just had an update on myTCE90 DynamiqueMediaNavwith R-link ordered onJune25th - delivery now scheduled for end of October.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was told that the reason for the lengthy delays is because only small batches of the R-link spec'd cars go through production in comparison to non R-link cars. That is certainly looking the case. I don't know if anyone can elaborate further?<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
I understood it was the r-link that was causing Renault issues - the Zoe and clio are suffering delays too but I don't know why the r-link is causing issues...

·
Registered
317 Posts
I ordered a Captur with R Link on 30 June and was given a delivery date of 4 October, bearing in mind the comments on this forum I contacted my dealership today for an update. They informed me that my car is being built on 22 August and therefore there is a possibility the car could be with me before the 4th October, which is good news!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have been monitoring everyone's posts regarding their Estimated Delivery Date having being told 1st September as mine. When I saw all the posts concerning delays I got in touch with my dealer. She has just emailed me today to tell me that the Renault factory is closed for the whole of August and the system won't be updated until after this date. It may be worth querying if it is actual fact they will be building i on 22nd August

·
Registered
317 Posts
I will check with the dealer again and let you know. Did the dealer tell you your new anticipated delivery date if the factory is closed this month?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Contacted the dealership this morning who confirmed that the factory is indeed closed, however it shouldn't affect the delivery date of my car (4 October) as this was all factored in when my car was ordered. It still doesn't however explain why they told me it had a build date of 22 August knowing the factory is closed. Never mind, as long as the car isn't delayed any further I will be happy.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Sounds like brilliant planning from Renault - launch a new car and then close the factory for a month!?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts