Renault Captur Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,I have just collected my new oyster grey and black dci dynamique s captur,i only ordered it 2 weeks ago,and up to now i am really happy with it ,it does have the 29.9 mpg fault,but i think thats such a small fault on such an otherwise great car.After owning its cousin the nissan juke for 4 years straightaway you can tell the captur is far more practical,and far less common,all in all really pleased that we decided to change to the captur..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi peter,

I originally wanted an Arizona with a black roof but was quoted a six month delivery,but on looking on the computer he came up with an oyster grey with a black roof,dci that was at the docks,that was intended to be a dealership demonstrator,so they said i could have that and I'm glad they did.

·
Registered
921 Posts
welcome and a great choice of car and great colour choice

It sparkles silvery in the sunshine and gets darker in the shade

HAPPY motoring

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yet another new Captur with the 29.9 fault..!
..Just what are Renault doing..?
Don't forget to complete the Poll please...

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome Mogwai.

When I was looking for a new car I narrowed down my choice to Juke or Captur. Sounds like you think I have the better car. It's doing great.!

·
Registered
355 Posts
LynG said:

HAPPY motoring
Mine does that too!

Some times it's dark blue, sometimes it's light blue, all the time it's brilliant.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Sutty's blue captur said:
LynG said:

HAPPY motoring
Mine does that too!

Some times it's dark blue, sometimes it's light blue, all the time it's brilliant.

·
Registered
131 Posts
welcome to the group and enjoy we nearly got the same colour till the wife spotted an Ivory and black one..
great little car

·
Registered
1 Posts
All. Having drove company cars now for over 20 years and having to pick off a list of vehicles. I received a new list with the captur been one of the cars I could get this time around, I had not heard or seen one before so I thought I would take a look at them, I visited the local stockist and there was an ex demo car which was a diamond black body and orange roof and alloys etc, I thought that looks cool, I test drove it and thought yes I fancy this. I have now opted out of the company car scheme and bought it, it is now on my driveway. I think I may need a little help when I try to set up the medianav music system as I am used to CD players, what is the best memory stick does anyone know. Edited by: Hank61

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Hank61 said:
All. Having drove company cars now for over 20 years and having to pick off a list of vehicles. I received a new list with the captur been one of the cars I could get this time around, I had not heard or seen one before so I thought I would take a look at them, I visited the local stockist and there was an ex demo car which was a diamond black body and orange roof and alloys etc, I thought that looks cool, I test drove it and thought yes I fancy this. I have now opted out of the company car scheme and bought it, it is now on my driveway. I think I may need a little help when I try to set up the medianav music system as I am used to CD players, what is the best memory stick does anyone know.
a small usb is less obtrusive and there are quite a few on Amazon that are suitable - I've got 2 4gb usb sticks and they hold loads of albums saved as separate folders! Works well. You can add artwork to the albums too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts